Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Twenty-Ninth Street Kings Investigation is a police investigation into the murders of Rafael Arenas and his mother Eva. It later involves police looking into their other illegal activities.
Alfonso "Little Chino" Concepcion - Was immediately suspected of killing the Rafeal based on the mother's testimony that Little Chino picked him up and never saw him again. Unfortunately the mother had a history of drug abuse and the district attorney wouldn't be able to convict solely on that so he was let go. Later suspected of murdering the mother but was later cleared when he brought in a video proving he didn't kill her.
Twenty-Ninth Street Kings - Later suspected of killing Eva Arenas on Little Chino's orders. Were all later arrested on money laundering, drug trafficking and numerous other charges. Some were three strikers so they would be going away forever.
History of KillersEdit
Little Chino had been an enforcer for the Twenty-Ninth Street Kings for at least five years. In those five years he had been suspected of nine earlier murders but never proven in a court of law. Charges were brought against Little Chino twice but the charges were eventually dropped when both of the witnesses were killed. When Rafael wanted to leave the Kings Little Chino wouldn't let him and decided to kill him for wanting to leave.
Detectives on CaseEdit
- Officer (then) Debra Morgan - Assigned to gather witnesses to the crimes and eventually convinces a boy to roll over on the gang by pressing a gun to his head.
- Detective (then) Angel Batista - Worked with other officers to bring down the Twenty-Ninth Street Kings and later worked Deb on finding witnesses and witnessed her unorthodox tactics to get a boy to cooperate.
- Detective (then) Maria LaGuerta - Was partnered with Debra Morgan to gather witnesses and tried to get Deb reassigned based on her recent trauma at the hands of Brian Moser.
- Detective-Sergeant James Doakes - Assigned to case where he was the first one to interrogate Little Chino about his involvement. Did not pay much interest in the case because of his obsession on figuring out what is up with Dexter Morgan.
- Lieutenant (then) Esmee Pascal - Worked around the clock with other detectives to nail the Kings for murder. Was however distracted by the investigation she was running into who was sleeping with her fiance.
Other operatives involved in the case.
- Forensics specialist Vince Masuka - Worked together with Dexter but mainly in a subordinate role since both the bodies were covered in blood.
- Forensic Blood Splatter Analyst Dexter Morgan - Worked on both bodies and determined that both victims were killed with machetes. Eventually determines that Little Chino is his next victim based on the past murders in order to get back some stability in his life.
Rafael Arenas - The first shown victim who was killed after he claimed he wanted to leave the gang. When they wouldn't let him he tried hiding at his mother's house. Little Chino, however, found him took him for a drive and then hacked him alive with a machete and dumped his body near the shore.
Eva Arenas - The second shown victim who was the mother of the first victim. She first appeared as a grieving mother begging the police to punish Little Chino and even offered her testimony against him. When he found out he had one of his fellow gang members kill her with a machete and set himself up to have an airtight alibi.
Closure of CaseEdit
The case has been officially closed, because of the eyewitness testimony of Eva Arenas, Homicide knows that Little Chino killed Rafael but couldn't prove it in a court of law. The other members of the gang were all arrested after a witness named Joey Munez informs Debra about their operations and has the entire gang arrested on multiple charges, save Chino.
Fate of Killer(s)Edit
Of the two killers, Little Chino was the only one to die. He was killed by Dexter Morgan while attempting to kill the witness who gave up his whole gang. As for the gang member who killed Eva, he was most likely at the auto body shop and arrested when the police arrived and was sent to prison.