The Model Killer Investigation was a police investigation into the murder of several South and Central American models connected to Jonathan Farrow. The investigation later included the disappearance of Jonathan Farrow during it's course.
Jonathan Farrow - The primary suspect in the murders based on his access to victims, his arrest on suspicion of rape, and his bizarre taste in certain pictures he creates. He was interrogated by police and didn't help his case when he threatened Detective Morgan. He was later cleared of suspicion when the real killer is apprehended.
Timothy Brand - Farrow's assistant who went with him everywhere and kept his appointments. He was later found out as the real killer based on solid DNA and surveillance evidence obtained by Sergeant-Detective Angel Batista.
Dexter Morgan - He killed Jonathan Farrow thinking thst he was the one who killed those models, and later found out that he was mistaken.
History of KillerEdit
Timothy Brand was an assistant to Jonathan Farrow for a little over a year. He took advantage of all the women that came to Jon's studio and killed all of them. After he was done he would dump their bodies in the Everglades where he let the alligators eat all the evidence.
Detectives on CaseEdit
- Detective (then) Debra Morgan - Partnered with Batista to work the interrogation of Jonathan Farrow when he arrives and is threatened by him.
- Detective Joseph "Joey" Quinn - Worked with Deb and Angel on the case but was too preoccupied with watching Dexter to pay attention to the case.
- Sergeant-Detective (then) Angel Batista - Ran point on this case and eventually discovered that they were dealing with a serial killer.
- Lieutenant (then) Maria LaGuerta - Ran the political game for this case since Jonathan Farrow is high profile and well known for his work.
Other operatives involved in the case:
- Forensic Blood Splatter Analyst Dexter Morgan - Worked on the case because of the spatter on the arm and searching for a potential new victim. Unfortunately he kills the wrong suspect.
Estrella Carazo - The first victim identified as dead when her arm is found inside the stomach of a dead alligator.
Jonathan Farrow - Was assumed to be the final victim of the killer on the theory that he found out who the killer was and in order to remain in hiding, killed him so he couldn't talk to the police. In reality, it was Dexter who had killed him, thinking that he was the killer.
Closure of CaseEdit
The case has been officially closed. This is due in part to the fact that the killer left incriminating DNA and surveillance evidence and is incarcerated for the last murder. He later also confessed to the murders of the three other missing models but did not confess to Farrow's murder though police assume he did do it.
Fate of Killer(s)Edit
Timothy Brand was incarcerated for the murder of Miss Caraza and the other three women when Batista heard his confession to each of the murders. Dexter gets away with killing Farrow, though he does feel guilty about killing him.