Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Liddy Murder Case is a police investigation into the death of ex-police officer Stan Liddy.
Joseph Quinn - Was suspected of committing the murder based on Maria's observation of blood on his shoe and the numerous calls Liddy made to him over the past few days. Further incriminated himself when he asked for a lawyer but later cleared with the help of the real killer.
Dexter Morgan - Killed Liddy in self-defense after Liddy kidnapped and tried to kill him. Heard Quinn outside and kept quiet until he left and took all evidence implicating him in the crime.
History of KillerEdit
Dexter was born to a single mother named Laura Moser and had an older brother named Brian Moser. When he was three, he witnessed his mother being chopped up into pieces. This formed his urge to kill. He was later rescued from the blood filled container by a detective by the name of Harry Morgan. He spent the remaining years of his adolescence being trained by Harry to control and release the urges to kill and how to avoid being caught. He channeled his urges into killing other killers. He eventually came to the decision to bury all of his victims out at the sea in the Gulf Stream.
Detectives on CaseEdit
- Detective (then) Debra Morgan - Ran point on the investigation before it was assumed that Quinn was somehow involved in his death.
- Detective Joseph Quinn - Initially ran point on the investigation until he was ruled as a person of interest in the case and considered a suspect until he was cleared.
- Detective-Sergeant Angel Batista - Worked with Morgan on the case after Quinn was taken off the case and suggested finding the one whom Liddy was stalking but failed to find out who it was.
Other operatives involved in the case.
- Forensics Specialist Vince Masuka - Worked on the case as a supervisor who handled the van and equipment inside while Dexter handled the blood.
- Forensics Blood Spatter Analyst Dexter Morgan - Worked on the crime scene since there was a lot of blood at the scene. Eventually tampers with blood evidence on Quinn's shoe in order to exonerate him for the murder.
Stan Liddy - A sixty year-old retired police officer who had connections to Detective Joseph Quinn. Liddy suspected Dexter of wrongdoing and tried to get Dexter to incriminate himself on video. After that he failed Liddy tried killing Dexter but Dexter killed him in self-defense.
Closure of CaseEdit
The case is open because the killer has not been identified.
Fate of Killer(s)Edit
Dexter Morgan escaped justice for the murder.