In this episode, Dexter survives from the car crash and is taken to a hospital, but Benny's corpse may still be in his car. Dexter is discharged, but he has no memory of where he disposed the body, and begins to search for the "remains", but his work in Miami Metro Homicide and his family life only seem to make things harder for Dexter.
|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help the Dexter Wiki by expanding it.
Dexter wakes up in his totaled car and quickly remembers: Benny Gomez. The guy he killed. The guy whose body parts he has not gotten rid of. The paramedics whisk him away against his will; but soon Dexter is out of the hospital (against the doctor's orders) and out looking for the body parts. They aren't in the car. They aren't at the crash site. He must have stashed them somewhere until he could find them later. Unfortunately, his lack of sleep has deprived him of a key memory. Where did he put the body parts? A vision of Harry tries to help him remember, but work pulls him away from his urgent search. The department is trying to catch the Vacation Killer, who has just struck a second time. Meanwhile, the Trinity Killer is still on the loose, and Lundy joins Debra as she interrogates her prime suspect.
The second episode of the season proves to be even more exciting, and nerve-wracking, than the first. We also get our first hint of something that is sure to make us very uncomfortable in the future: Dexter's resentment of baby Harrison. The humanizing of Dexter began as early as season one, but let's never get too relaxed around him. He's still a guy who has something missing inside. He's still a guy who needs to kill.
- Michael C. Hall: Dexter Morgan
- Julie Benz: Rita Bennett
- Jennifer Carpenter: Debra Morgan
- Desmond Harrington: Joey Quinn
- C.S. Lee: Vince Masuka
- Lauren Velez: Maria LaGuerta
- David Zayas: Angel Batista
- James Remar: Harry Morgan (In vision)
- John Lithgow : Arthur Mitchell
- David Ramsey : Anton Briggs
- Courtney Ford : Christine Hill
- Richard Gilliland : Eddie Noonan
- Suzanne Cryer : Tarla Grant
- Keith Carradine : Frank Lundy
- Christina Robinson : Astor Bennett
- Preston Bailey : Cody Bennett
- Tasia Sherel : Francis
- D. David Morin : Doctor
- Frank Crim : Bill
- Onika Day : EMT
- Japheth Gordon : Cop
- Aaron Refvem : Boy
- Kim Estes : Fireman
- Gino Aquino : Benny Gomez (flashback, seen in previous kill room)
- Maxwell Huckabee : Little Dexter (flashback, seen in Dexter's memory of his mother's murder)
- Olivia Presley : Jogger (another girl who jogs with Tarla)
- Preston Thompson : Boy (another Tarla's children)
|Remains to Be Seen - It's a double entendre. "Remain" can mean both "something still not left" or "corpse". |
Benny Gomez's "remains" are remain "to be seen" by others people if Dexter can't locate them.
|"H-A-R-R-Y" is Dexter's password for his computer at work. |
There's a difference between Trinity Killer and Dexter as serial killer.
Trinity Killer seems to like dogs (or fake to like) as he's seen walking a dog,
but Dexter hates dogs as he kills several dogs when he's young.
Dexter also mentions that dogs hate him too because he kills their owners.
Although, there's more something in common in both two of them.
|"You’ve got a family to take support, and people to dismember! You’re spinning too many plates" |
Harry, to Dexter