A husband and wife were married for an unknown number of years. Then the husband started stepping out on his wife with a young, brunette Asian woman. The wife discovered this when she saw an incriminating photo of her husband and this unnamed woman. She took her revenge on her husband by first throwing the phone at him. Then she grabbed a gun and shot him. Feeling remorse, she also killed herself.
- Kaitlyn Watson - Dexter immediately suspected her of committing the murders based on his observations. which included the husbands wounds. He also found a cellphone under furniture that appeared to have been thrown at him by his wife. This was confirmed when the murder weapon was found underneath her body.
Detectives on Case
- Detective Mike Anderson - Ran point on the investigation on who committed the murders and initially concluded that the wife killed her husband and killed herself.
Other operatives involved in the case.
- Forensics Blood Spatter Analyst Dexter Morgan - Worked on the crime scene since there was a lot of blood at the scene. He determines from the blood patterns that the wife killed her husband when she found an incriminating photo of him with another woman. Then, realizing what she had done, turned the gun on herself and pulled the trigger.
- Jim Watson - A middle-aged man who lived with his wife for an unknown number of years and eventually started cheating on her.
- Kaitlyn Watson - A middle-aged woman who lived with her husband for an unknown number of years when she finally ended the marriage by shooting and killing her husband and then killing herself.
Closure of Case
The case has been officially closed because the killer was identified and there was no reason to keep the case open.
Fate of Killer
Kaitlyn Watson is deceased after taking her own life.